In my garden.....

So instead of starting a new discussion everytime I get new visitors or decent shots of wildlife in the garden I shall just keep adding to this one.

So today it was the Great Spotted Woodpecker, 2 of them chasing each other around the trees

Just managed to catch the 2 of them together

Then it was Woodpecker v Starlings....yes I see yous up there

Move out of my way as am coming up...

I said moooooove...

you were warned...

ah...peace to eat at last..

I Dont mind sharing with the dunnock though, just those pesky starlings I dont like lol

Dunnock, robin and thrush happily hopping about together

Gorgeousredwing still around

Flying without wings.....

I just like the different colours of the trees and sky not all grey for a change!

Mr & Mrs RRB (bad pic but it difficult to get them together)

and up last its a wee lollipop

Think that will do for today as I have probably bored you all long enough lol

(Pardon the Scottish Accent)

• Thanks Gaynor...we had a long wait for them as the demand was ridiculous this year!...10 steps from the back door and into my little haven...perfect....I will do my best to keep you updated with plenty pics as the garden progresses with lots of happy wildlife

• Thanks Ann...been very busy time so camera has had a well earned rest...Hubby gets the biggest of them all...the Log Cabin which we have had for 16years now and its still in great condition. Aww that's great yous are getting a new outbuilding and certainly perfect for all year round use. Like you we had to take down 3 trees but getting 2 Rowan trees and a Wisteria delivered tomorrow. The 2 trees shall go in the centre of the wild crop circle.....I hope all goes according to plan for you and glad your getting someone else to do the base as ours were a nightmare cos the garden slopes down towards the house....look forward to seeing your new building in due course.

• Thanks Ann...been very busy time so camera has had a well earned rest...Hubby gets the biggest of them all...the Log Cabin which we have had for 16years now and its still in great condition. Aww that's great yous are getting a new outbuilding and certainly perfect for all year round use. Like you we had to take down 3 trees but getting 2 Rowan trees and a Wisteria delivered tomorrow. The 2 trees shall go in the centre of the wild crop circle.....I hope all goes according to plan for you and glad your getting someone else to do the base as ours were a nightmare cos the garden slopes down towards the house....look forward to seeing your new building in due course.

• Thanks Shezkah...never a dull moment in my garden that's for sure ;-)

• Cheers PB...hopefully get another coat of paint on them before the snow arrives!!!
    Birds are happy so , so am happy ;-)

• Good to see the garden photos again Linda, and what a transformation.

Psst, I like the bird hide, though I think the windows may be a little too large.....

But I still like it Thumbsup

• Wit dae you mean ma windies are a wee tad too big Mike :-0
    A need them for when the Golden Eagles decide to come and pay me a visit...not that I have asked them....yet! :-)

• Linda257 said:
    Wit dae you mean ma windies are a wee tad too big Mike :-0

A need them for when the Golden Eagles decide to come and pay me a visit...not that I have asked them....yet! :-)

I dunnae kno what ya on about.... Wink

Seriously though, a good point on the eagles landing.... Scream

Where Eagles Dare.... YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XKGhG0W0LQ

• I will translate for you Mike!!

In reply to Mike B:

Wit dae you mean ma windies are a wee tad too big Mike :-0

WHAT DO YOU MEAN MY WINDOWS ARE A LITTLE BIT TOO BIG Joy

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.