In my garden.....

So instead of starting a new discussion everytime I get new visitors or decent shots of wildlife in the garden I shall just keep adding to this one.

So today it was the Great Spotted Woodpecker, 2 of them chasing each other around the trees

Just managed to catch the 2 of them together

Then it was Woodpecker v Starlings....yes I see yous up there

Move out of my way as am coming up...

I said moooooove...

you were warned...

ah...peace to eat at last..

I Dont mind sharing with the dunnock though, just those pesky starlings I dont like lol

Dunnock, robin and thrush happily hopping about together

Gorgeousredwing still around

Flying without wings.....

I just like the different colours of the trees and sky not all grey for a change!

Mr & Mrs RRB (bad pic but it difficult to get them together)

and up last its a wee lollipop

Think that will do for today as I have probably bored you all long enough lol

(Pardon the Scottish Accent)

• Good to see all your birdlife in the garden Linda, lovely photos. I'm glad the Goldies have joined in the fun with the Greenies, messy little eaters though they may be but the colour on their plumage is so bright. I get Goldies and Chaffies in at the moment, a few spadgers but no Woodpeckers or Bullfinches so great to see yours. Did a little cleaning up outside today, pulling up odds and sods and then realised I was getting slightly damp, a nice drizzle falling. It wasn't at all cold though so can't moan.

Keep safe everyone, we are coming out of lockdown next week but apparently there is an area in south wales that are getting the highest numbers in the UK and are still going to open up??????

Lot to learn

• Another good selection of photos Linda.

As for the crow, definitely interesting whatever it was carrying, which looked extremely straight, suggesting manmade, but only a wild guess.

• Thanks Gaynor...Am glad too, I just love the goldies...Glad your still getting ome visitors too....Its been pretty cold here and very foggy but today the temperature has risen to double figures!

Am sure its gonna be a slow release from lockdown Wales...numbers just continue to rise here!

• Thanks Mike...need to stock up now as its a constant party of birds int the garden now.

Whatever the crow had it was offski not sharing with anyone Hushed

• About 1.30am this morning I looked out the window and saw something on the front lawn but was pretty dark and couldnt make out what it was so I opened the window and up pops foxys head! Aww looks like I have the fox guarding the front of the house on the nightshift and the Crows out the back on dayshift!

I came home from supermarket this afternoon and just as I got to the side gate I could see the Sparrowhawk sitting on the lawn but had no camera and it soon took off, but while unpacking the shopping I happened to look out and saw it back only this time it was on top of the feeder pole!!

Happy to report it left yet again with empty talons 

When you just need a wee rest from all that running about

The fence must be comfier than it looks!

Another lovely redwing

and song thrush enjoying sunrise

Sprawk eyeing up something 

3 STAGES OF BATHING WITH BT

Not like GSW to be on the ground

And jenny wishing she was as big as RRB

Small and cute

And a stunning greenie to finish

• Lovely Linda, Squirrel and Mrs Blackie are so cute just chilaxin on top of the fence!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• Thanks Catlady.I actually got one of my squirrel pics on canvas finally...now hanging in kitchen...Oh Mrs BB is actually a Dunnock Upside down

• You know I did dither with that when I replied, it looks big for a Dunnock, must be the way it is splayed on the fence so went for Mrs BB!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• I actually wondered if it had something wrong with its legs with the way it was scrawled out as they are usually jittery like Jenny Wren

• Hope it was ok, Linda.

Kind regards, Ann