In my garden.....

So instead of starting a new discussion everytime I get new visitors or decent shots of wildlife in the garden I shall just keep adding to this one.

So today it was the Great Spotted Woodpecker, 2 of them chasing each other around the trees

Just managed to catch the 2 of them together

Then it was Woodpecker v Starlings....yes I see yous up there

Move out of my way as am coming up...

I said moooooove...

you were warned...

ah...peace to eat at last..

I Dont mind sharing with the dunnock though, just those pesky starlings I dont like lol

Dunnock, robin and thrush happily hopping about together

Gorgeousredwing still around

Flying without wings.....

I just like the different colours of the trees and sky not all grey for a change!

Mr & Mrs RRB (bad pic but it difficult to get them together)

and up last its a wee lollipop

Think that will do for today as I have probably bored you all long enough lol

(Pardon the Scottish Accent)

• Thanks Ann..no intentions of starting any new thread you shall be glad to hear lol....takes me long enough to keep adding to this one...lol...hope you catch up with all soon.

• Thanks, Linda, but I don't hold out a lot of hope about catching up any time soon--likely to carry on getting worse and worse--lol!

Kind regards, Ann

• Heavy rain and thunder and sunshine past few day but managed to capture a few birds although the garden has quietened down alot!

When you really dont want to be seen!

Finally! 

RRB looking lively and lovely

When mommy daddy no longer feeds you and you gotta do it all by yourself awww

Mr BB belting out some tunes

ooh baby baby yes a new addition , Siskin I am led to believe

Much needed downpours brings the worm hunter  yum yum

Woody looking elegant

and not so elegant

Dunnock looking swell

Can even hop on 1 leg! ....show off!!

And a rather soaked one...poor wee soul

wee cutie pie...growing up so fast

shy chaffi getting some grub

oh and to finish my garden is certainly filling out with all the fab weather we had...past tense now!

Hope you enjoyed. Stay safe stay well

• Lovely Linda, all the babies are getting older now and having to fend for themselves. Your new trees, shrubs and bushes are filling out, all the greens and colour look good. Amazing what a bit of heat and rain can do!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• Thanks Catlady, although the babies getting older they are quieter as no screaming to be fed! It is certainly a great place for all the little ones to hide and hop about

• Lovely photos Linda and to see all the different birds and the youngsters enjoying your garden and food on offer,  including lady Siskin LOL    weather here has turned dull and drizzly although feels more comfortable than the 30 degrees a couple of days ago ! Unsettled for the next few days so will wait for a more pleasant day to take another trip out somewhere.

Regards, Hazel 

• Thanks Hazel..not much food on offer these days..scaled it way back..sunflower hearts and the odd fatblock . Well they have all been well fed an I gave them the best start I could..plenty worms and insects with the wet weather now! Lady siskin was a lovely surprise lol...well your first trip out produced lovely finds ..looking forward to more from you (as she says rub it in why dont you as we are still confined lol)

• lol Linda, it did feel rather strange venturing out after so long, you almost become agoraphobic spending so much time indoors and freedom takes getting used to again so hope it's not long before you are out and about at your local reserves and other wildlife areas although it looks like you have plenty to entertain you without leaving home.

Regards, Hazel 

• Your garden is looking lovely Linda, you have done well to get it growing with all this changeable weather. Lovely to see the young Robin and great to see the Siskin too, I used to get the odd one years ago but haven't had the pleasure for quite a while, that is why it is so great on here as you get to know so many birds without moving from your lounge.

Lot to learn

• Thanks Gaynor, Still got lots of hard graft to do in the garden but thats plenty for the moment lol..I think siskins visited today again..got pics but not very good as it was chucking it doon! So very true learning and seeing lots of birds on here from the comfort of home...I just have problems remembering them lol