In my garden.....

So instead of starting a new discussion everytime I get new visitors or decent shots of wildlife in the garden I shall just keep adding to this one.

So today it was the Great Spotted Woodpecker, 2 of them chasing each other around the trees

Just managed to catch the 2 of them together

Then it was Woodpecker v Starlings....yes I see yous up there

Move out of my way as am coming up...

I said moooooove...

you were warned...

ah...peace to eat at last..

I Dont mind sharing with the dunnock though, just those pesky starlings I dont like lol

Dunnock, robin and thrush happily hopping about together

Gorgeousredwing still around

Flying without wings.....

I just like the different colours of the trees and sky not all grey for a change!

Mr & Mrs RRB (bad pic but it difficult to get them together)

and up last its a wee lollipop

Think that will do for today as I have probably bored you all long enough lol

(Pardon the Scottish Accent)

• Och you will find something! Yum

• Lovely collection of Coal Tits, Woodpeckers, shy Squirrels and the surreptitious meeting wondering where their feeder had gone! I rarely see foxes so always slightly jealous/fed up of people who get them in the garden!! Grinning

Nige   Flickr

• Thanks Nige, Feeders all cleaned and back now. I need to clean them everyday as with all the Starlings eat twice as much comes out the other end!!!!

Heehee jealous of me and my lovely foxes Laughing

even got one with glow in the dark eyes Joy

• Weather is hellish...am surprised anything ventured out last night at all, half expected to wake up to total destruction in the garden this morning as the wind and rain was so bad but only a boxed minature tree fallen over....weather is still terrible so wont be much activity today either I guess.

So the brave ones from last night..or just the most hungry!

I smell chicken...where is it?

I told you to leave some for badgie you greedy little cub!

ahhh a full belly and a wee scratch..

• Takes more than that weather to frighten off those tough guys, Good to see Linda.

Lot to learn

• So it finally dried up yedterdsy,early evening and I though I would give all the feeders a clean and fill them up for the morning.......big mistake as I woke about 6.45 to the mad mob!!! I had to enJoyup removing all the feeders by 8.30...neighbours are gonna love me today Joy...I may hide indoors all day!

So just a few pics from late on yesterday...

On my doorstep....A Tree bumblebee..I think!

Mrs BB was out and about...

Family outing

A little grooming

Mr&Mrs Woody getting a bit of daily exercise....a wee waddle up and down the garden

Mr Greedy chops

A weird looking Great Tit

Squirrel proof? I think not!

Stay safe stay well and hope you all enjoy your bank holiday

• Another lovely set Linda, guess you won't be filling the feeders up again in the early evening!! You don't want any agro with next door!!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• Thanks Catlady...Eh no! Joy

• Quiet day as next door was getting stuff done in their garden!

So it was just me and wee waggie....

was lovely to watch it skootn about catching insects

And then I thought there was something wrong with this wee one...but no just sunning itself!

Thats all today am afraid.....starlings must have found a new food source as only seen a few of them...hooray!

• Nice to get a Waggie in the garden

Nige   Flickr