In my garden.....

• In reply to Nigel O:

Becoming a regular Nige!

(Pardon the Scottish Accent)

• Super Linda, who doesn't love a waggie!!
  • lovely updates Linda, sweet to see the Coal Tit sunning.

Regards, Hazel 

"Each kindness shown to birds or men is sure to flutter back again" 

• Nice photos.

Nature will go around in cycles, and I don't mean bicycles, or trikes etc.... LOL 

Species come and go, depending on their needs and available food and shelter

Mike

Flickr Peak Rambler

• In reply to Mike B:

I shall tell the neighbours that Mike...Starlings were back this morning lol

• In reply to Linda257:

Linda257 said:
    I shall tell the neighbours that Mike...Starlings were back this morning lol

I'll let you make that decision.

Mike

Flickr Peak Rambler

• Just a few pics from past few days as I tried to minimise the visitors...sad days when you get a letter from council asking you not to encourage birds into the area...I live on the edge of flaming woodland, Greenbelt! And also told me how to feed birds..seriously!!!! So Im guessing the complaint is from the moaning woman  as it wasnt her that told me to stop feeding the squirrels that was the one on the other side..Oh I do wish they would go back to work and leave me to enjoy what I always have for over 20 yrs!  Och enough doom and gloom...time for some pictures...

Waggie was back for more insecty things

RrB put in an appearance

Mrs GSW was disorientated...where the hells the food today??

Found some....

Dont look back in anger! Thats all the food there is...sorry

Yuck!

Close up of Maggie 

Mrs Chubbawubba protesting high in my conifers..You seriously what to take on the grey squirrels? lol

and this one pretending to be invisible

Not sure if this was a young Dunnock or just exhaused by the heat

Usual wee coaltit

Mr BB striking a pose

Or more like telling the squirrel to leave some food for him

An finally a youngster telling the neighbours to mind their own!

Hope you are all well and enjoying the wonderful weather. Its been raining here since about 9 this evening...we certainly need it, birds will be delighted in the morning no doubt.

Take care.

• Sorry to read about the problems with the neighbour's Linda, not nice at all. Hope your feather and furry friends keep coming. You have cut back on the food, so have done something. Nice pictures.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• In reply to Catlady:

Thanks Catlady

• Great pics Linda, perhaps with this cooler weather the neighbours will calm down and stay inside more. The Starlings will be off soon and the garden will get back to being quiet.

Lot to learn