In my garden.....

• Moving things to bottom of the garden hasn't deterred any visitors, so what you could do, is offer your neighbour a complimentary viewing.

[Thinking to myself, lead weights and swimming pools.....]

Mike

Flickr Peak Rambler

• "I'm singing in the rain"

A Waggie showed up today.....nice wee surprise

The Security keeping watch....

coaltit run ragged but always manages a bath

talk about tearing your hair out...thats what having wains do to you!

Mummy will come to you baby...

Put a sock in it! 

Still no babies to be seen...daddy just stuffing his beak

When you see yourself for the first time...stunning lol

Mrs Chaffi popped by inbetween the showers

and finally from last nights trail cam...I am wondering if i have 2 visiting badgers or the same one just came back a couple of hours later 

Foxy trying to judge how high it can jump...

Need to think of a plan B

When your squirrel has no table manners

But can pray upside down!

Well thats pretty much the last 48hrs in my garden

Hope you all enjoyed

(Pardon the Scottish Accent)

• Lovely set of photos Linda. Is it raining up there? if so can you send some down here. coal tit looks a bit wet is that rain or the bath.
  • In reply to david:

David said:
    Lovely set of photos Linda. Is it raining up there? if so can you send some down here. coal tit looks a bit wet is that rain or the bath.

Is it raining?...just a wee tad lol

As for the coaltit...rain and a bath...anything for a bit of peace I think!

I shall gladly send it your way so I can get some planting done!

• I'm certainly glad for my sanity (and bank balance) I don't have your variety and quantity in the garden Linda, another beautiful array :o)
  • In reply to PimperneBloke:

well we have never had any pets PB so we just adopted all the local wildlife..one has to have a hobby...Its actually trying to fill the garden with plants now thats draining the bank...especially as I know nowt about gardening so its plant and hope for the best lol

• In reply to HAZY:

thanks Hazel, I think I saw that before..perhaps on an episode of countryfile...I will add to my list of things to do

• In reply to gaynorsl:

I think it maybe the maggies that could be attacking the small birds in the morning as there are about 5 of them and only disappear when they see me!

• In reply to Linda257:

Lovely photos Linda.

I was chatting online to friend of mine who lives in Milton of Campsie (Glasgow), and it was abysmal weather there.

Mike

Flickr Peak Rambler

• In reply to Mike B:

Thanks Mike...Oh it has been on and off for past 48hrs.... I can see the Campsies in the distance from where I live