Thank You and Well Done Everyone! Keep up the good work...

I joined the RSPB at Rainham earlier this year and would just like to say how much I enjoy my visits there.
The staff and volunteers are always friendly and willing to share their knowledge - and the homemade cake is excellent!
We had a cracking day out this Saturday, the sun was shining, the kids club were excitedly foraging about in the undergrowth and the kestrels, hobbies, marsh frogs and water voles were showing beautifully. We made the most of the reserve opening early (due to the appearance of the baillons crake) and would like to thank all those staff members who made the effort to extend visiting times so that as many birders as possible had an opportunity to view it. Everyone -  from the guys directing cars to the car park, the volunteers out in the reserve, the cafe staff and, of course, the ever cheerful Howard made RSPB Rainham Marshes a welcoming place to be and a great day out for both regular visitors and those from further afield! Well done everyone - keep up the good work!