garden birdwatch.

well i filled my form in and has i said my fears where confirmed ,no birds to shout about .the part for whot birds i had seen was full of lovly verity of all shaps , and all i could manage a robin and a dunnock.i did see a heron fly over but my hour was up .but the good news i whent to middleton and my faith in wildlife has been restored .i seen so meny lapwings i lost my footing looking up .i seen my friendly buzzard in with the horses ,seen male and female lesser spotted ,seen at least 11 heron ,redpoll black birds lots fieldfare long tail tits a peregrine ,and great spotted cormorant tree sparrows. feeling much better .so john from castle brom ,don't be down if you like me haven't seen much in the gardens ,there all at middleton where the grass is greener.

• Good morning Stealth you are ever up earley ore in bed late.

Thanks for that i need to get back to the lakes i havent been since befor Christmas, although i do go round the river Coal and up to BABBS MILL LAKE in Kingsherst not to far from were i live, have you been there? its not a bad walk and thers lots of acktiverty there.

Will have to start going back to Middleton what i normanley do is got to the lake then onto the water park spending most of the day out.

Keek intouch

John (Castle Brom)