Hi there

Hi there have recently joined RSPB and looking forward to visiting Loch Leven as its my nearest reserve. 

• Hi Derry, great to hear that you've joined the RSPB! It's only thanks to the support of people like you that the RSPB can carry out our important conservation work, so thank you.

We look forward to seeing you here soon, there are always friendly staff & volunteers around to tell you all about the reserve and what wildlife is around.

Keep an eye on our events page too - we often have talks and guided walks, and our events are always cheaper for members.

Enjoy your membership!

• Managed to visit for the first time last weekend on the Saturday. Was very impressed with the friendly, helpful and knowledgeable staff. I enjoyed visiting the cafe, the shop and managed to visit the nearest hide to the centre. Weather was reasonable and I managed to see a good number of birds, including two I had never seen before! These were Teal and Whooper swans. On top of these 2 I also saw, Chaffinch, Goldfinch, Robin, Blue and Coal tits, Mute swans, Shelduck, Siskin, Dunnock, Greylag goose and a Roe Deer. I will definitely be visiting again soon and making good use of the other hides plus the nearby walks. A most enjoyable first visit. Thanks to all the staff who made it so.

Derry