Weekly Chat (Non-Osprey), 11 February 2024

HAPPY NEW WEEK!

I hope everyone has a good week.

There was a major ruckus over my patch this past week. A dispute arose between the flock of Crows and the Barred Owl pair. I don't know what the issue of contention was, but the crows filled the sky cawing and squawking loudly, and the owls' booming hoots filled the forest for nearly an hour. 

We had a couple of days of record-breaking warmth that made everyone shake their heads in surprise. It was 67F or 19C in my area with glorious sunshine. So very strange for February. It's back to winter now with snow coming next week.

So nice to see Heather back. Take care and don't try to do too much, Heather.

Love and hugs to all.

Parents
  • Nice to see you posting, OG. And regards to EE!!

I seem to be a Lost Cause - or at least, my children tell me that I am! LOL!

Sunny here today and we are getting on with all those things which have been put off over the weekend. It took two of us to rewrap a very awkward parcel which has to go back as the contents were broken. I still can't find out where to send it! More phone calls needed...

Our doggy guest went home as my sis in law returned last evening by train from London, where she had seen the Cirque de Solei at the Albert Hall which she said was stunning. I think she meant both the show and the Albert Hall!
  • Nice to see you posting, OG. And regards to EE!!

I seem to be a Lost Cause - or at least, my children tell me that I am! LOL!

Sunny here today and we are getting on with all those things which have been put off over the weekend. It took two of us to rewrap a very awkward parcel which has to go back as the contents were broken. I still can't find out where to send it! More phone calls needed...

Our doggy guest went home as my sis in law returned last evening by train from London, where she had seen the Cirque de Solei at the Albert Hall which she said was stunning. I think she meant both the show and the Albert Hall!
Children
No Data