Weekly Chat (Non-Osprey), 13 March 2022

HAPPY NEW WEEK!

I hope everyone has a wonderful week! 

I walked to my small town yesterday to visit the post office and the grocery store. At the top of the hill, I looked up to see R.T. Hawk's mate circling above me. I was glad to see that she made it through the long winter and looks well.

Spring isn't here yet. When I woke up this morning, the temperature was 12F; that's 11 below zero C. The "feels like" temp (wind chill) was 4 below zero F; that's 20 below zero C. In defiance, though, the trees on my patch are budding out.

Take care, all.

Parents
  • Sorry that EEs birthday treat meal was disappointing. It's nice to find somewhere that you enjoy, but then doubly annoying when things change.

My OH is so against taking medications, that I have to be glad when he takes the odd aspirin or paracetamol - no chance at all of his being regular about it! He takes a daily prescribed anti acidity pill every morning. So that he remembers it, I have to put it leaning against the kettle at bedtime, ready for him to fall over it in the mornings! Goodness knows what will happen if he is ever prescribed anything else!..... <sigh>
  • Sorry that EEs birthday treat meal was disappointing. It's nice to find somewhere that you enjoy, but then doubly annoying when things change.

My OH is so against taking medications, that I have to be glad when he takes the odd aspirin or paracetamol - no chance at all of his being regular about it! He takes a daily prescribed anti acidity pill every morning. So that he remembers it, I have to put it leaning against the kettle at bedtime, ready for him to fall over it in the mornings! Goodness knows what will happen if he is ever prescribed anything else!..... <sigh>
Children
No Data