Weekly Chat (Non-Osprey), 2 May 2021

HAPPY NEW WEEK! 

I hope everyone has a joyful and healthy week! 

• Have read all the above, but too tired to send replies -- I just spent fifteen minutes on my new tablet, which I had hoped would be easier to access here......oh, no.

I am writing this on my mobile (again) It makes me almost cross eyed to use the tiny screen.

On the new tablet, I got onto the RSPB Site with a bookmark from a previous visit but then it won't let me write anything, only read. Then I go to the Log In page where it remembers my password and me, but then I've lost the Loch Garten pages! After trawling around for ten minutes, I find the LG Forum. It wants me to Sign In. I use the same system as previously, to automatically sign in, and it says "not recognised"......
  • Lindybird: How frustrating. Don't drive yourself mad trying to post. Wish I could offer some help..
  • AQ - wow, that sounds like a meal and a half, glad you enjoyed it.Just read about the tablet mishap. Do hope that is sorted now as it is a serious matter.

Talking of bullying, our dau was at secondary school. Apparently it was picked up and dealt with. Do hope that that will be the case for Heather's Dau.
  • You'll have to show a photo of your new kitchen, OG, it sounds super.. Wishing for a new one myself as this one is over 14 years old and showing its age in places. Never mind, can dream of one.

Lindybird - enjoy your trip to that beautiful part of Wales.

Heather - do hope that the situation with your Dau and this bloke will be resolved one way or the other. Again, reitterating what others have said, To try and record any confrontation on her phone so at least she has some record. It musn't be easy for her but a step forward if she can. Thinking of you both.
  • Dibnlib - so sorry to read about your friend and her dau. Do hope that with time and patience she will heal well and what a great thing her dau is doing in staying in the family home to give a hand for the present.

Have read most of your news although not replied to all but always thinking about you. Have a good weekend all, its promising rain for down here this weekend. Dau will be doing maths revision most of the weekend ready for the second assessment on Monday. Bless her, she is trying but finding maths difficult.
  • It has been raining at last. We’ve had 6 mm; I wasn’t going to weed anyway. Washed hair, cleaned ¼ of shower, made 2 dozen chicken croquettes, now lazing for rest of afternoon.
  • Just a thought

Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results. (Willie Nelson)

• Good Morning - Heavy rain and wind here, as predicted. Suppose that it's the same all over the UK. Will parcel up some of the rain and send it to AQ and Annette!

Sorry I was so down yesterday. I came here to Wales partly to cheer myself up, as have been affected by the grim sadness of Sue's situation: however, yesterday she told me good news, that this awful woman who took the dog back has now managed to sell her house. She has had it on sale for a couple of months as she wants to move to the south coast- nice and far away, thank goodness, as Sue does not want to see her or the dog every day.

• Hope things continue to go well on the kitchen front, OG - yes, we would all like pictures later when it's done!

Dibnlib - A difficult meeting for you, to finally see your friend, who has been through so much. Of course, it also affects other members of the family and I'm sure her daughter will be a big comfort to her. They all sound so brave and my thoughts are with them.

Heather - I keep thinking of your daughter, and we can only hope that action will be taken as appropriate. These people who bully should not be allowed to carry on with it.
  •  LINDY   A little bit of good news for Sue, thank goodness.

We are not long back from a walk at the university.  The cygnets have hatched but hard to tell how many there are as the nest is in the wiggle of a bed f reeds.  The uni have barricaded off the pavement nearest to the nest so Mum swan won't be disturbed too much.

The sunset here yesterday evening was quite, quite magnificent