LOCH ARKAIG - THE WOODLAND TRUST - APRIL 2021 to END OF FEBRUARY 2022

• In reply to Geemeff:

Cosmic! I really don't know why I watched that, but it was fascinating, and no I am not on any mind altering stuff!

Imagicat || Tiger's links || 2019 DU Summaries

• In reply to CC:

CC said:
    I am not on any mind altering stuff!

I looked as tho someone up there was

Thank you, GEEMEFF - nice to get a glimpse of the web unfuzzed:

Tiger's Osprey Info & World Bird Cams

• It's a great web, Scylla, I've been tweeting a few snaps of it and its maker. It's lasting nearly as long as Louis' pom poms!
  • The nest cam is back up again after a couple of days off-line. Staying on surprisingly long this year, but it's lovely to see the extended view with another whole range of hills in sight since the auto-focus reacted to the spider web.
  • The nest cam is back up again after a couple of days off-line. Staying on surprisingly long this year, but it's lovely to see the extended view with another whole range of hills in sight since the auto-focus reacted to the spider web.
  • In reply to Geemeff:

Geemeff said:
    The nest cam is back up

I would restart downloading it but I'm sure you'll be treating us to bits 'n pieces.  Just to show I'm taking notice:

Tiger's Osprey Info & World Bird Cams

• Amazing species, spidies.
  • In reply to scylla:

scylla said:
    Geemeff said:
    The nest cam is back up

I would restart downloading it but I'm sure you'll be treating us to bits 'n pieces.  Just to show I'm taking notice:

Interestingly,speaking of taking notice - later that same morning, just before switchover to day cam 07.30-ish, old Incy Wincy started demolishing the nest, and then rebuilding it. That was quite fascinating to watch.so I clipped it in x4 time. Or perhaps it was a rival of the former's, pushing him / her out and setting up shop for themselves?