Weekly Chat (Non-Osprey), 9 February 2020

HAPPY NEW WEEK and HAPPY FULL MOON!

I hope everyone has a wonderful week. I also hope everyone stays safe from the big UK storm.

• AQ - good luck with the continuing clear up. Hope you can confine OH's bits to one box, will make it so much tidier and more helpful for you.

Phone SIL today, no answer but Dau rang later and managed to get hold of her. Unfortunately there is no change in BIL's condition. The main reason is that he won't eat and he's been told he must otherwise he will just fade away. They are doing all they can to combat the infection but it is not clearing up as much as they'd hoped. Not surprised he won't eat as he is being pumped full of antibiotics, both tablets and injections, supposedly being given an appetite and happy pills. It seems to me as though the anitibiotics are surpressing his appetite and he is now retaining fluid in his tummy. It really is a catch 22 conundrum - difficult to know how to advance. We just have to hope and pray he will turn the corner soon.

Well, it looks like storm Dennis is acoming in as we have had wind and rain all day down here. and its supposed to get worse during the night - OH BOY.

Batten down the hatches, stay warm and dry all.