EJ Calendar

Hi everyone, just to let you all know the calendars were ordered at the beginning of the week and will take 2 weeks until they arrive , a total of 45 were ordered and payed for , will get them out to you as soon as I possibly can once they are delivered.
Kind Regards
Jayne EagleEagle

• THANK YOU so much Jayne for making this beautiful calendar possible. I am sure we will all treasure it. It arrived just in time for my birthday, which was yesterday so,thankyou again
  • EJ Calendar Final Update

Hi everyone I hope nearly everyone has received the calendar now and is happy with it Blush, I'm very happy to say that after all the costs there will be a cheque for £300 going to Loch Garten in memory of our beloved EJ. Thanks to the fantastic images given to me by these very generous talented photographers the calendar wouldn't have been a success otherwise.

Alan Macleay
    Alison Elder
    Darren & Carol Toohie
    Neil Mcintyre
    Thinesh Thirugnanasampanthar

I would like to thank each and everyone of you for all your very kind words of thanks in me doing the calendar but at the end of the the day it was always only about EJ .

Kind Regards to all
    Jayne BlushEagleEagle
  • EJ Calendar Final Update

Hi everyone I hope nearly everyone has received the calendar now and is happy with it Blush, I'm very happy to say that after all the costs there will be a cheque for £300 going to Loch Garten in memory of our beloved EJ. Thanks to the fantastic images given to me by these very generous talented photographers the calendar wouldn't have been a success otherwise.

Alan Macleay

Alison Elder

Darren & Carol Toohie

Neil Mcintyre

Thinesh Thirugnanasampanthar

I would like to thank each and everyone of you for all your very kind words of thanks in me doing the calendar but at the end of the the day it was always only about EJ .

Kind Regards to all

Jayne BlushEagleEagle

• That is great news JAYNE It would be lovely if LG could do something with the donation that was permanent tribute to our beloved EJ
  • I am very late in responding to your post, Jayne - although I have thanked you on FB.
    It was a grand effort to gather the photos and to put together this excellent calendar as a beautiful memory of dear EJ. As Patily has said, it really would be a tribute to EJ if LG were to put the donation towards something which would provide a lasting memory of a wonderful osprey, who attracted a loyal following for so many years.
  • Jayne, I was wondering whether LG have let you know where your money is to be used?

I remember when Black Jaguar did a massive sponsored bike ride from LG to Rutland Water.  There was a thread dedicated to it and a resume thread.  BJ raised over £2k, and I think we were expecting this to go towards a new web cam, but it paid for the large screen in the VC instead.  The resume thread here and posts of interest here

The pages look corrupted, perhaps it was due to a past 'upgrade'?

• Sheila FE said ….." but it paid for the large screen in the VC instead. "

……..and unless things have changed not a mention of who raised the money!!

There was some 'scrap' I recall to avoid the money just going to the general coffers despite the clear intention by BJ.

Some great memories on that Link Sheila. Mary GK meeting him, 'Sunshine', and the team at Rutland who gave him such a warm welcome.

Do you remember MaryGK  'running' that thread. NO ONE was allowed to comment on it on pain of death!  We had to post elsewhere so it remained a factual account. Happy days.

Just to illustrate the latest battle with the LRWT at the very end of the article there is a link to a Rutland Water Blog.   Guess what...….."Link broken" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH

• Sorry ladies I’m only just replying to you , No I haven’t heard from Fergus , I did mention to him that if he was going to be doing something special with the money in memory of our beloved EJ that I would like to be kept in the loop , I did hope that it would have been used towards an EJ memorial , I know it was only £300 raised for which I was very grateful for it would have been marvellous to have raised more but that’s life .
    I hope you are all well and like me have got the jittery tummy in anticipation of all our ospreys coming back safe and sound.
    Kind Regards
     Jayne BlushEagleEagle