EJ Calendar

Hi everyone, just to let you all know the calendars were ordered at the beginning of the week and will take 2 weeks until they arrive , a total of 45 were ordered and payed for , will get them out to you as soon as I possibly can once they are delivered.
Kind Regards
Jayne 

• Thanks for the update Jayne. Look forward to receiving mine, quite disappointed to see the take up, I thought it would have been higher, but thank you for taking the trouble.
  • Thanks JAYNE Can't wait What a lovely way to remember our special lady Thank you SO much
  • Looking forward to receiving my calendar. Thank you!

Birdie's DU Summaries 2018

• EJ Calendar Update....

THEY'VE ARRIVED and I'm so delighted with them I will get them all posted out by the end of this week to everyone

I would just like to take this opportunity to Thank all of the fabulous photographers who donated images of our beautiful EJ,you all know who you are they truly are stunning and have made the calendar I think fabulous

Kind Regards

Jayne
  • Jayne, Please write to me--thanks.

Kind regards, 

Ann

• Thank you Jayne Am looking forward to receiving my calendar but expect it will be very emotional too I have a little picture of her on my wall and every time I look at her I find it har to think we will never see her again
  • EJ Calendar Update

They are on there way
  • EJ CALENDAR

I HAVE 6 SPARE CALENDARS LEFT FOR SALE .
    FIRST COME FIRST SOLD TO THE 6 PEOPLE WHO SEND ME A EMAIL FIRST .
    £15 EACH
    KIND REGARDS JAYNE
  • EJ CALENDAR
    Can I just let everyone know all of the photographers are professional people who gave the images freely , I have thanked them individually for their generosity in helping to make the calendar, they all know who they are and will recognize there own work in the calendar. All the images bar the November one and the snow doughnut which were my own screen grabs which I wanted included in the calendar as my own input , all the rest are from the professionals .
  • I'd like to days 'THANK YOU' Jayne. My calendar arrived yesterday and it welcomed me home from work. :)