OFF-SEASON OBS, LOCH GARTEN NEST, 07 August 2018 ~ March 2019

EDIT

Late in the day I changed the title of this thread from "DU" to "Off-Season Obs" ~ anyone is welcome to suggest a better title than the current one :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No osprey presence yesterday, but in the evening a visit from an osprey nemesis ;)

TIGER has reminded us that we mustn't jump the gun when our ospreys don't appear on-cam, or even at the Centre, for a day or two, so we wait...

Parents
  • the great pleasure of having them feed from my hand in Switzerland

What a thrill for you, Mary, and I love the photos.

Couldn't resist, of course, tho matching up this one is a bit of a challenge but I know you are very tolerant ;-D

(This should be only 400px wide but it's looking huge before posting... EDIT, and it was after, too, so here it is resized down.)

• the great pleasure of having them feed from my hand in Switzerland

What a thrill for you, Mary, and I love the photos.

Couldn't resist, of course, tho matching up this one is a bit of a challenge but I know you are very tolerant ;-D

(This should be only 400px wide but it's looking huge before posting... EDIT, and it was after, too, so here it is resized down.)

Children
  • (This should be only 400px wide but it's looking huge before posting... EDIT, and it was after, too, so here it is resized down.)

Awww Thank You Scylla for taking the time to do that, its a lovely Frame very well matched , pity the photo wasn't so good, but its the content that I will always cherish.   It was one of the memorable highlights of my life....