Leighton Moss 29-10-2017

You will remember this story from the other week, well who did I bump into today no other the Dyson :)

This is the story for anyone that never saw it.

Came across a nice story while at LM today, a chap and his wife have a female Mallard called Dyson, they have had her for eleven years and take her out for walks today she walked the paths at LM so took a picture of her on Norman’s shoulder she is very tame I have another when she was just going into her cat carry, wow would have loved to have taken her home with me.

Well that was the story so Dyson is starting this tread for me, I will try and get a few ready later I have not been in long and only got these ready to post now.

Not knowing the ladies name I am calling her Mrs Norman, and these are the picture and Dyson also said she is sorry Hazel, was not with us she would like to met you and soon.

And she just needed a dip to cool off in the sun.

Jim

Jim

My Pictures

My Fbook Group

• There will only be me going, my mate will be working and I like my own company some times :) got used to it now with being on my own :)

Jim

Jim

My Pictures

My Fbook Group

• Yep, I completely understand Jim,  even Mike and I often wander off separately  lol  although we always meet back up in café later !   It's nice to be able to wander on your own sometimes and take in the lovely outdoors and wildlife.  

Regards, Hazel 

• Unknown said:
     We're going back to L.Moss on 6th Nov. for 4 nights

Where do you stay when you visit?

-edit- Just ignore me, hadn't read further down the page.!! :-)

My bird photos HERE

• Lol Paul,  here's a link    

Regards, Hazel 

• For James Bennett Complimentary Bottle of Wine at Pine Lake Resort :)

Booked the 6th of next month for 3 days :)

Jim

Jim

My Pictures

My Fbook Group

• These are the last pictures of Dyson and Me just got them off my mate, will start uploading pictures of the wildlife now.

Jim

Jim

My Pictures

My Fbook Group

• James G said:
    Booked the 6th of next month for 3 days :)

That's great Jim, at that price you can't afford not to go  lol     Jason also got a free bottle of wine last time he went by sharing the link on social media;   I don't go on these thiings (apart from RSPB and Flickr.  ! )   so had to take my own wine  !!!   At least you'll finally meet Jason who had a birthday last Friday !    If you are reading this Jason,  get back on here   lol 

Beautiful to see you with Dyson  !!   what a beauty she is.    Hope they bring her next week  !

Regards, Hazel 

• What lovely photos, Jim. A great experience to have such a trusting duck. I've been thrilled when a Robin has perched on me but yours is something else.

Tony

My Flickr Photostream 

• That’s true and for three days it’s a very good price Hazel, it would have been a little cheaper at the pub but I have my own place to myself now :)

Will be nice to met Jason, where is he from Hazel? And seeing it was his Birthday the other week I will let him have a glass of wine :) well I did get it free lol

Noman will be reading this so if we have a nice day lets hope he brings Dyson up to met you, and NO you can't take her home with you :)

Thanks Tony, she is a cracker everybody who sees her fall in love with her and who wouldn't.

My mate took this while we were there I had three feed from my hand that day.

Jim

Jim

My Pictures

My Fbook Group

• Lovely photo of the robin on your hand Jim

James G said:
    Jason, where is he from Hazel?

he's a northern lad from Stalybridge and 30 years younger than us  lol   !

James G said:
    hope he brings Dyson up to met you, and NO you can't take her home with you :)

but I have a pond ready for her   lol

Regards, Hazel