Leighton Moss Pictures 23/6/2015

Called up for a few hours my first this year, hope to get things together and make it more often.

Jim

Jim

My Pictures

My Fbook Group

• I can't think of a better place than Leighton Moss to be alone with your thoughts and memories. The Robins will keep you company.

Unicum arbustum haud alit duos erithacos

(One bush does not shelter two Robins)

Zenodotus (3rd Century B.C.)

• Thanks Wendy and it is nice to have a large family around, Mum only lived less then a mile away so popped round a lot and still do my sister had her 50th on Wednesday so had a few beers and stayed the night seeing I was in the car, I missed the Perseids when I went to LM it was to misty to see anything :( the ISS comes over here every night seen it often just need to find the time and the direction its coming from :)

Thanks Paul, the family are a great help and it is nice to get out again sadly it was not a productive day at LM it might have been just a little to hot but at least I came away with a tan :)

The Robins did help MC, I did not see a lot that day but the one I did they came close for the mealies and it is a nice place to just sit down with your thoughts.

I don’t know it this will work but I took a pano from the top of the tower only four pictures but it shows all the main reserve from left to right.

Jim

Jim

My Pictures

My Fbook Group