new site

pity I cant up load pictures yet again it`s time they reverted to the old page because this new set up is no use what so ever people are just not happy at all with it

it`s even screwed up a comment picture on a friends picture by moving the word pity into the middle of my comment nice picture Nicola

ian butler

• I have just uploaded a whole load of photos - it worked as normal BUT I kept getting the messages "The Directory id not empty" and " the Administrator has configured the site not to allow duplicate posts". However, I just ignored these and clicked the file tab and, lo and behold, the photos were there so I have no idea what the messages are popping up for! Give it another shot Ian, it may be OK.

• I've been trying to upload 2 kingfisher shots for over a week to the photo page and every time I got the same message ( the site admin has configured this page not to accept duplicate postings)..I changed the title of the photos and bingo, they went on the photo page.????...I still can't make head nor tail of it....Anyway, try changing the photo title and see what happens.