Nothing too taxing for the end of a working week (although still answer if you read this at a later date).
1 - When did you last visit RSPB Coombes Valley?
2 - Are you going to visit this autumn ?
3 - If not, why not.....no, seriously.....what's your favourite autumnal colour?
My wife and I were debating the last one the other day. She's all for the bright red leaves, whereas I'm more of an orange sort of guy!
What do you think?
1 - I last visited RSPB Coombes Valley Friday 19th October 2012
2 - I will definitely be visiting again this autumn!
3 - My favourite autumnal colour has to be the red leaves, berries and fly agaric!
1. 11th August
3. Not sure if I would limit it to one colour as it is the mixtures of reds,ornages and yellows that work when all combined in my opinion
In reply to ukmjk:
1. 13th October 2012 - How could I forget!
3. I agree with MK on this one, it's the pattern and mixture of colours of the woodland canopy that work for me, and seeing change as the season progresses.
In reply to Ian Myatt:
1. Too long ago! the open day i think
2. Definitley! - goit the date in the diary :)
3. gotta be the colour of DANGER... RedDeerRut, Redwings arriving, RedAdmirals back out, RedGreenCarpet moth... and Rudolph the Rednose Reindeer is just around the corner!
We spend 90% of net income on conservation, public education and advocacy
The RSPB is a member of BirdLife International. Find out more about the partnership
© The Royal Society for the Protection of Birds (RSPB) is a registered charity: England and Wales no. 207076, Scotland no. SC037654