What volunteering do you do?

Ohh first post in this forum!

What voluntary things are you involved in? 

Over the last year I've been involved in Bird Friendly Schools, at a local nature reserve and Volunteer & Farmer Alliance.

Parents
  • I've only been a RSPB member for a short while but I'm very keen to get involved and offer my services at one of my local reserves. I would ideally like to do something quite hands on, I recently inquired about a reception volunteer at the Fowlmere reserve but have yet had a reply but I will continue trying.

• Hello I have recently become a member of the RSPB. I am going to part time hours at work and would love to get involved in some volunteer work in my free time. I live in Woodbridge, Suffolk, but have no idea how to go about getting work or who to contact. I have tried applying for a volunteer job but the email address was not valid. Also the application forms i get downloaded are for residential places. Please help me get involved. Many thanks.

• Hi Sian

Great you're interested in volunteering with us and the person to contact is Annie Sadler (our Volunteering Development Officer for Eastern England) on 01603 697504.  She will be able to tell you what is available in Suffolk local to you. 

You might also want to look here on the website as to what current volunteering opportunities are available http://www.rspb.org.uk/volunteering/opportunities/all.asp.

Welcome onboard :-)

Alan Murray

Head of Volunteering for the RSPB

Reply Children
No Data