What volunteering do you do?

Ohh first post in this forum!

What voluntary things are you involved in? 

Over the last year I've been involved in Bird Friendly Schools, at a local nature reserve and Volunteer & Farmer Alliance.

Parents
  • I've only been a RSPB member for a short while but I'm very keen to get involved and offer my services at one of my local reserves. I would ideally like to do something quite hands on, I recently inquired about a reception volunteer at the Fowlmere reserve but have yet had a reply but I will continue trying.

• Hello I have recently become a member of the RSPB. I am going to part time hours at work and would love to get involved in some volunteer work in my free time. I live in Woodbridge, Suffolk, but have no idea how to go about getting work or who to contact. I have tried applying for a volunteer job but the email address was not valid. Also the application forms i get downloaded are for residential places. Please help me get involved. Many thanks.

• Hello I have recently become a member of the RSPB. I am going to part time hours at work and would love to get involved in some volunteer work in my free time. I live in Woodbridge, Suffolk, but have no idea how to go about getting work or who to contact. I have tried applying for a volunteer job but the email address was not valid. Also the application forms i get downloaded are for residential places. Please help me get involved. Many thanks.

Children