RSPB a charity or political organisation

Extremely disappointed to see the latest politically motivated comments on “X” forum.

Cant believe such a Royal charity is stooping so low.

• Simon, very well said!

Our herring gulls are red listed birds.  Think about that the next time you hear some flaming idiot calling for a cull of them.

• Someone reported my post as being "abuse". You really have to question the motives of someone who thinks that the truth can be abuse.

Simon Tucker

• Bet it was Peewit. She's a banned user who has been blocked from posting but can still 'Like' posts. I bet she can also report abuse - except that your post wasn't abuse. High time this situation was sorted out.

Our herring gulls are red listed birds.  Think about that the next time you hear some flaming idiot calling for a cull of them.

• I wonder if it could have been accidental Simon? On a tablet, when looking at who's posted likes, the number shown to click on is perilously near the More button which instantly brings up the flaf/abuse link ... I have accidentally brought up this button more times than I'd like so do so hope it wasn't me even though I know that it has to be clicked on again to register, I'd be mortified!! Have given up looking at who has liked posts now!

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

• Does this mean we are at war.
    Unbelievably outrageous.

This sort of statement enforces my original statement.

Next thing the RSPB will be throwing orange paint on a cricket pitchJoy
  • Paul B said:
    Does this mean we are at war.
    Unbelievably outrageous.

Next thing the RSPB will be throwing orange paint on a cricket pitch

It is good to see you have time to post that. 
    Fancy answering my straight forward question?

• Paul B said:
    Does this mean we are at war.
    Unbelievably outrageous.

Next thing the RSPB will be throwing orange paint on a cricket pitch

To quote a certain Mr MacEnroe ..... you cannot be serious?  What a joke of a response.

• I meant yours.

• Stating treat fire with fire is outrageous.

started if this thread about how the RSPB reacted on “X”

In my humble opinion. This was not a charitable majority statement, it was a minority management statement, thankfully it was retracted.

I now think it is a radicle minority who always seem to have the louder voice and get more publicity.

Some people become fixated that their view or belief on a subject is so important to them and become convinced that their opinion is so evidently right that no sensible person could disagree with it. Hence treating anyone that disagrees with their opinion with contempt and hostility.

As previously stated it is great that we live in a democracy and hopefully the CANCEL culture is now on the decline.

Had enough with you radicles now

Good night