Pigeons

Hi 

I have discovered that pigeons are nesting and breeding in our loft.

I have a phobia about them and cannot cope with the thought of them up there.

I am after some advice as to what I can do.

I hate the thought that as soon as one lot leave another will take it's place and I will never get rid of them.

Thank you for reading this.

Sarah

• Sorry Sarah please find ways to get rid of this ridiculous phobia of yours! I know i sound harsh but these birds have enough negativity and evil actions taken towards them. Grow a pair and do not be afraid of something so innocent and docile. Let them live there. They will not harm you in any way shape or form! Do not use harmful ways to remove any babies! It you need help for babies and if in London call london wildlife protection however we dont have many volunteers to help these poor innocent souls but you might be lucky if God allows it! Do not use pest control or kill them you will acquire very bad and negative karma!
    Let the birds live their life IS HARD ENOUGH
  • Please call London Wildlife protection 07909795064 for volunteers to remove any babies and it needs to be done properly the removal and the sealing as you dont want to cause unnecessary suffering for any trapped birds or future trapped birds still finding holes through the net! They suffer enough from people who remove their homes from underneath bridges, old buildings and pretty much everywhere! So the sealing of the loft has to be done properly!