Long Tail Tits: How can I attract them to my garden?

Hello, I'm new to the Community and thank the administration for approving my request to join. Having moved to my home recently, I'm in the process of making a wild bird sanctuary, hence joining your community to learn how to better do this. Not having any trees apart from a fig tree, I'm relying on feeders, and I went through a number of styles to deter Squirrels, Magpies, Crows, and Rats. In the last year I was able to host Gold finches, Green finches, house Sparrows, Dunnocks, Blue tits, Great tits, Doves, Pigeons, daily. Two Robins are considered resident. Occasionally the odd Jay, Green Woodpecker and several Starlings and Blackbirds will visit. I do not put out food on the ground, to deter rats. One day I saw a Long Tail Tit visit briefly, took one look at my feeders, examined the rose branch it perched on for food, and flew off without ever returning. Since then I started offering a few suet pellets in open trays on the feeder station pole, but of course it is quickly cleared by pigeons and doves. I'm reluctant to put out too much suet pellet food to avoid attracting too many pigeons and doves, as they scare the little birds away... How do you attract Long Tail Tits to your garden? What type of feeder do you use? What shrubs should I plant to give them a home and food? Thank you for reading this Mary