Viking binoculars - any known quality issues with prism alignment?

I have owned a pair of 8x36 ED RSPB (Viking) binoculars since 2018. In January, I accidentally bumped them very lightly against the car boot sill, which caused the left lens collimation to be knocked out of alignment. I sent them to Viking for repair and received them back in mid-March. Since then, I had used them for less than three hours before discovering last Friday, whilst out using them, that the left lens collimation was off again, despite not having bumped them this time. I have sent them back to Viking for repair again, but collimation issues are excluded from their 10-year warranty. I expect to pay around £80 again for the repair and am considering selling them due to my concerns about their build quality. A local optics dealer suggests looking at Hawke instead as they offer a lifetime, no quibble warranty which he has had customers use without issue.

Given how careful I am with my equipment, I would like to know about others' experiences with the quality of Viking binoculars, particularly regarding how easily the prisms can be knocked out of alignment. Thanks in advance.