Moderator input poll, your thoughts

Hello all

Just a quick poll to gauge opinion on how all of you feel about moderator input on the forums. Below you will find some voting options that will help guide us to the general feeling about this. If you wish to add further comments please do (be nice!).

Warden Intern at Otmoor.

• Hi all

Thank you for your comments and for voting, there is still time to add your vote and comments if you hyave not done so already. It's great to hear that the majority of you are happy with the current level of input. We will certainly take on board your constructive comments and try to improve the areas where you feel we are still not hitting the mark.

Thanks again!

Warden Intern at Otmoor.

• I think one important thing is when somebody asks for help identifying a bird that they get it, from someone capable of being sure. as far as that is possible of course, Some images could be unidentifiable with certainty.  Also could we steal Birdwatch Ireland's great Facebook page Whoami feature?

• Hi-

what is the whoami feature?

S

For advice about Birding, Identification,field guides,  binoculars, scopes, tripods,  etc - put 'Birding Tips'   into the search box

• Hi-

I hate to point this out but since a certain troublemaker was removed ( not before time) it's been fairly quiet apart from the spammer/flamer incident recently.

Mrs T's quizzes are left field :)

S

For advice about Birding, Identification,field guides,  binoculars, scopes, tripods,  etc - put 'Birding Tips'   into the search box

• whoami feature is Birdwatch Irelands quiz. Every day they put up a photo which has been taken at an odd angle, or cropped or whatever to make identification harder, and then folk try to identify it. On Fridays they put up a really difficult one and call it a headbanger. Its good fun and really helps learning. At least I think it does.

• Unknown said:

whoami feature is Birdwatch Irelands quiz. Every day they put up a photo which has been taken at an odd angle, or cropped or whatever to make identification harder, and then folk try to identify it. On Fridays they put up a really difficult one and call it a headbanger. Its good fun and really helps learning. At least I think it does.

Angela, wait till you encounter Seymours quiz's.  They are usually under the 'Identify' forum or Tea Rooms and some here get them easily, some of us make wild lucky guesses or not so lucky wild guesses and I for one feel ridiculously pleased if I get one right or come close to the answer, and Mrs T is seriously stretching our brains at the moment with her id quiz.

Caroline in Jersey

Cin J

• Hi-

most magazines have at some time run a mystery photo quiz ( I won one of them) and they are good fun and hopefully a teaching aid- that's why I do them.

S