SPAM !!!

I think Robbo was eradicated quicker than this Spam

I MUST HAVE FLAGGED THE POSTED AND THE POST ABOUT 25 TIME NOW AND YET ITS STILL HERE!

(Pardon the Scottish Accent)

• I very much doubt if they have even logged back in again since then Bob :-(

• This is what I wrote:

Hi there, I know it's the weekend and probably nobody official is actually working but hopefully you will pick this message up during the working week. As much as we appreciate your help the last time during the Spam shower and you say yous are working to try contain it. Well we kinda feel abandoned yet again to a point its not even worth our time flagging spam as it doesn't even disappear and we feel we are just wasting our time. It would  be nice if yous could actually engage in conversation with some of us members to see if there is a way forward to keep spam at bay as we just feel abandoned as usual whilst your other social media platforms run smoothly and get moderated 7 days a week so I am lead to believe...we get nothing and feel unappreciated as members of the community. 

We look forward to a response and hopefully some engagement with yourselves as "Congo dust" and "essay writing" has no place on our bird forum...even the spam posters are laughing at us now by liking our responses to them.

Take care

Linda

• Linda257 said:
    This is what I wrote:

Hi there, I know it's the weekend and probably nobody official is actually working but hopefully you will pick this message up during the working week. As much as we appreciate your help the last time during the Spam shower and you say yous are working to try contain it. Well we kinda feel abandoned yet again to a point its not even worth our time flagging spam as it doesn't even disappear and we feel we are just wasting our time. It would  be nice if yous could actually engage in conversation with some of us members to see if there is a way forward to keep spam at bay as we just feel abandoned as usual whilst your other social media platforms run smoothly and get moderated 7 days a week so I am lead to believe...we get nothing and feel unappreciated as members of the community. 

We look forward to a response and hopefully some engagement with yourselves as "Congo dust" and "essay writing" has no place on our bird forum...even the spam posters are laughing at us now by liking our responses to them.

Take care

Linda

A thank you from me for taking the initiative, I've my fingers crossed for a positive response.

• I hope you don't still have your fingers crossed Mike lol.
    I doubt we shall get ANY response

• More spam today

phonpegirl

• I have a grudging admiration of their tenacity. Although I'd like to reduce that ten to a zero.
  • As I just stay on the main page of the community and don't venture into different sections...well what's the point when you see all the latest posts frome every section on main page. Anyhow am wondering has this always said this on the technical page lol

• I see someone introduced themselves during the middle of the night a day or two ago.....and provided two different names. Not sure what their point was as all seems a bit unnecessary.....
  • Saw one spam post yesterday morning as I logged on but see it already being dealt with as I flagged, was gone when I returned to main menu! Super quick work!!

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

• It's nice to know that some things in life never change, it's been a while for me but Spam never gives up :)

Best wishes

Hazel in Southwest France