something deleting comments on some forums

Both tha me and Robbo have had our comments deleted on two Posts and some of Robbos posts that he started  have been deleated aswell. 

Heres one of the posts we commented on that has been deleted

On here I had sent a message as a reply 

And then I sent a reply to the last message later on and Robbo also replied to the last message from this  post. 

Theres also another forum where  Robbos message have been deleated and I sent a message and someone deleated that one aswell. 

is anyone else haveimg this problem apart from me and Robbo 

and if so why do you think it is happening and why do you think is doing it? 

Do you think its a moderator doing it, or do you think it’s something else? 

• Strange!

I don't suspect a moderator, usually the post is in situ, but blocked for view with the message along the lines of "post/account under review"

There is no way you or Robbo are under review, or I, and everyone else, wouldn't be seeing posts from either of you, and of course, you're both nicely established, informed and interesting posters.

It could be someone has deleted their post, I've seen it once, but only the reply was in view, which looked odd, as you can imagine.

If you have a look through, there are a couple of accounts where the holders want to delete their account.

• Well a was last to chat to Robbo last night and all is posts are gone...someone trying to silence him...looks like they have actually removed all trace of him now !
  • Something very strange.

I've just checked Robbo's profile and his only posting is back in 2011, which we all know is not the case, plus he hasn't liked any posts, again, we know isn't the case!

I for one valued his input.

• I can't even find his profile now Mike!
  • This is very peculiar - I looked as well - it's almost like an individual attack but as we no longer have named moderators it's hard to ask
  • Seems to have something to do with the Dunnock debate well that's what both Robbo and I thought when a spoke to him last night but as he said there has been more pressing debates than that 1!
  • It was on this thread we last spoke and now it looks like a was talking to myself!

community.rspb.org.uk/.../1378620
  • Interestingly. The owner had actually sent two messages and I replyed to the owner asking If she can describe where the red was and things like that to help us more and that got deleated after Robbo replyed to the Owner

On another post about a rabbit burrowing in a garden I sent a message to the owner of the Post saying Maybe it’s cause it’s protecting its territory from predators or protecting its young and then I sent some infomation that they do what they did when they have baby’s. Then the person found out from you tube that’s what might be happening.

My comment saying to the owner it might be protecting its territory or had baby’s got deleated and tgen when Robbo replyed on the last page to congratulate me for solving it I said thanks and that got deleated aswell as his comment so he re replyed again.

I don’t know if it has something to do with the Dunnick thread or not. But I have my suspicions
  • Its defiantly aimed at Robbo. The owner of the Dunnock forum is thinking of deleating there account. but doesn’t want to have a moral lecture why so as heads up that link might or might not work if or when she does decide to deleate it. So if the link suddenly doesn’t work it will be cause it was deleated and not Gremlins. It does work at the moment though so still worth keeping it there for people to check out.
  • I think we established that last night it was aimed at Robbo, hes been here many many years!! The Gremlins was a figure of speech Zo....as in a Gremlin(unknown person) responsible for deleting Robbo..