Posting to public gallery

Hi

I've posted a couple of pictures to my gallery page. Is there a way to get them to show up in the main gallery page? I can't see them there when I sort by date etc.

Also if you add tags what separator is used and is there a limit to the number that can be added?

Thanks

Mark P.

• Got to be honest, I didn't realise there was a "gallery" until I just searched it because of your post! By public gallery do you mean in the threads on the 1st page?
  • Sorting by date, it looks like nothing has been posted there since 2018. Sorry, I can't help with how to post there.
  • To post photos in a thread, reply or starting your own thread:

First, you need to select "Use rich formatting" located at the bottom right of the textbox.

Using the tabs at the top

1. Select "Insert"
    2. Select "Insert image/video/file"
    3. Where it says "From" select the source, "Web (URL)/File upload/Community search"
    4. If you use "Web (URL)", then all you need to do is insert the link
    5. If you choose "File upload" then upload a file from your device or computer in the normal way by selecting the computer/device drive, folders and file.
      1. NOTE: If you are uploading a photo, you can change the image pixels at this point before the final upload.
    6. If you choose "Community search" using the search tool, search for the relevant posting.
    7. When you've made your selection, select "OK" to post/upload, or if you've selected the wrong file/link etc, then select "Cancel"
    8. To select the next file or link, start the above process again and for subsequent uploads.