I can't join or post in any threads

Hi there

I'm struggling to post in any threads...

I want to join some of the Loch Garten threads but because dont have the "join" thread button on any of them I am unable to

Please could any of the tech-savvy people tell me what Im doing wrong 

Many thanks

H x

• Hi Henry welcome to the community.

Have you tried this link https://community.rspb.org.uk/placestovisit/lochgartenospreys/

and do you then see this

if not can you tell me what device you are using.

My Flickr photos

• Hi thanks Alan
    Yes I've joined the group
    I would like to be able to post within the weekly chat and the Loch Garten posts for the group with all of the nest chat....
    but the reply to each person isnt there....I just have the like and more options

Im looking at it on my laptop...using windows 10

thanks
  • What browser are you using Henry?

My Flickr photos

• I've got it to work on my android phone...using opera...

But I use Google on my laptop...nothing fancy or complicated...
  • Eureka !!!!
    Thank you Alan...I joined the group on both devices ... telephone first...and now the problem is solved.
    Many thanks for your help
    H xx
  • Very strange...I'm using Chrome and have found it to be the best one to use.

I take it then you don't see any of this then..

The top reply box is under my post and you should also see the large box under the last post

the only thing I can suggest for now is log out of the community, clear your browser cache then log back in and see if that clears it.

My Flickr photos

• In reply to Henry:

henry w said:
    Eureka !!!!
    Thank you Alan...I joined the group on both devices ... telephone first...and now the problem is solved.
    Many thanks for your help
    H xx

Nice one Henry glad it's sorted...enjoy.

My Flickr photos

• Next question Alan....how do I post a picture !?
  • Use the rich formatting link under the last post Henry..or you can go back into the post you have just done via edit..
    When you post a photo I would suggest not using the default sizes in the boxes you will see...try 550 in the first and leave the second box blank, it will then post your photos a decent size.

My Flickr photos

• If you want to reply to a specific post use the reply box under that using rich formatting again, you can quote anyone but the last post at the minute.

My Flickr photos