Photo Uploads

Since the Forum came back online I cannot add photos. The dialogue box is essentially the same but with # settings and the photos don't insert or upload. Any suggestions? Cache is cleared.

Unicum arbustum haud alit duos erithacos

(One bush does not shelter two Robins)

Zenodotus (3rd Century B.C.)

• If you must use IE, here's something you could try. Open it and click on Tools. Then go to Compatibility View and make sure the RSPB website is added.

If that doesn't work abandon IE (as I did years ago) and use either Chrome or Firefox.

Tony

My Flickr Photostream 

• Paul .... Can't understand why you are getting the insert media box listing it as   dlg. ( Digital Line Graph ) format ?    Maybe you can try going to Tools/Internet Options/Advanced tab and do a Reset under (Reset Internet Explorer Settings).  Then restart your computer.  

Regards, Hazel 

• Unknown said:

If you must use IE, here's something you could try. Open it and click on Tools. Then go to Compatibility View and make sure the RSPB website is added.

If that doesn't work abandon IE (as I did years ago) and use either Chrome or Firefox.

I've tried the Compatibility View thing. No change. I'm sticking with Firefox for now.

Unicum arbustum haud alit duos erithacos

(One bush does not shelter two Robins)

Zenodotus (3rd Century B.C.)

• Good decision.

Tony

My Flickr Photostream