Moderators re: Posting Photos

Despite your excellent How To thread it's very apparent that newcomers to the Forum are still having difficulties posting photos. The issue always seems to be that under Settings>Advanced Options the Content Editor is set by default to Plain Text rather than Enhanced. Thus when clicking on Use rich formatting link the user never sees the main editing panel and the only option presented is to Attach a file. As we all know this is not the best way to post photos not the least because it restricts you to one photo per post.

May I therefore suggest that either

• The software is tweaked to set the default of the Content Editor to Enhanced

Or if this is not possible

• You put an entry in the How To thread telling users how to set the Content Editor to Enhanced at the beginning of the Post pictures section.

Whist we are always very willing to help other users with problems like this it would save a lot of hassle for us long term users and reduce frustration for newcomers.struggling to understand how the system works.

I appreciate that you are probably very busy at the moment with the upcoming BGBW but I think this would be a worthwhile improvement.

Tony

My Flickr Photostream