More problems uploading photos

I noticed that Noisette couldn't upload photos.

http://www.rspb.org.uk/community/wildlife/f/902/t/110728.aspx

I've tried and get the same error message even with the tiniest file.

I'd upload the screenshot but I can't. Please MrsT or one of the other Mods crack the whip with the web team. This is getting beyond a joke.

Tony

My Flickr Photostream 

• Can see Fox/Gull/Mallards but not B_r_n's in this thread, have to click on box to see in a separate window, all lovely pics!

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

• Unknown said:

I can see it now Hazy but it is upside down

maybe its one of my pics from Australia    lol

Regards, Hazel 

• Can you see this one Alan ?  lol    trying FF again         It takes a couple of attempts or more to get the pics to upload but this was 2nd attempt on FF

Regards, Hazel 

• Cheers Alan, at least things are getting there by the looks of it.

To  Techs/Mods:   just a quick question ..... does it make a difference to you working on the website if we are logging in all the time and trying to upload pics ?   I don't know if our activity affects the work you are trying to do so just tell us to clear off if you need us to give the site a miss for a while  lol    

Regards, Hazel 

• Will find out HAZY and get back to you [scuttles off].

• Thanks Mrs. T.   whilst you are finding out I'll give the weather forecast  lol .......   Bitterly cold, overcast sky and blowing a gale here  !!!

Regards, Hazel 

• Big blue sky, big yellow sun, 18-20°C here. I've been up on one of our roofs this morning helping the builder strip it all off, now we've a huge pile of rubble to clear while he puts the new roof on. I think I'll give the site a miss for a few hours to give the mods & me a chance to get on with their work. LOL;  

Best wishes

Hazel in Southwest France

• Hazel C said:
    I've been up on one of our roofs this morning helping the builder strip it all off

LOL, there's really no answer to that  !!!     glad to hear you have beautiful sunny weather, its so breezy here, its not nice at all outside and quite cool.

Regards, Hazel 

• I'm so sorry Alan, thanks for telling us as I was about to try upload a thread with photos so I'll save my time :(  

Regards, Hazel 

• Yep, I was going to do mine through Chrome so good luck, hope it works.

Regards, Hazel