Technical problems - browser keeps quitting

Hi everyone,  my browser keeps quitting this website unexpectedly - I have no problems with any other website.  Does anyone else have the same problem?  I am using Safari which is the default browser for my MacBook.  

Best Wishes,  Rosy

• Hello RosyFeathers. I'll raise this with the web team.

Claire

• In recent days the forum site has signed me out several times for no apparent reason.Not a great problem as it is quite easy to log in again but wondered if it was this end or the web pages.

Pete

Birding is for everyone no matter how good or bad we are at it,enjoy it while you can

• Hello,

These two sound like separate issues. The first is usually a software or hardware problem at the user end I'm afraid. It could be caused by an old browser version or not having enough RAM on your machine. Sorry I can't say for sure.

The second sounds like your browser might be set to clear its cookies at regular intervals. But again it's difficult to be sure.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

M

• Thank you for your help, folks.  As Pete says, it is easy to get back in again, it's just rather annoying.  I have a MacBook Air which is only 1 year old and a delight to use, so I don't think that is the problem.  It used to happen on our old family computer as well. 

Best Wishes,  Rosy

• Hi Rosy. I'd been having the same problem when using my iPhone, it would just shut the site down, more especially when I was trying to add to a post. I access the site through a Google app. I'm not very good when these things go wrong but a friend carried out a re-set on my phone and it hasn't happened since. I've no idea if this is of any relevance to your issues but thought I would let you know anyway. I hope you get it sorted out.

Paul

My bird photos HERE