Where are we all going today?

Hi Folks

I was thinking today about an idea for a Forum (ifs it already been done I'm sorry).

How about a forum where you can post the place you are going to visit that day and why, this might encourage others to travel somewhere they have not been too before. It could also be a good way of meeting up with other members from here at certain reserves locations etc. I have often walked around reserves and seen other RSPB members (recognised by the coloured tags) walking around and have wondered do they come in here too?

This could be a good way for several to meet at the same place and same time and share our love for nature and in some cases your expertise (lacking here) with each other and making friends in the flesh not just on line.

Good Idea or not?

Regards

Shane 

Regards Shane

My Photos in Flickr.

• I'll be going to...the kitchen today to give it a thorough clean!  Who knows what will be lurking in there...Kim and Aggie I need help!  (It's not that bad really, haven't been home so haven't been cooking in the kitchen to make a big mess!)

• Anonymous
    Anonymous 01/11/2010 16:32 in reply to KatTai

Hi Kat

LOL Kat, yes those jobs are part of the daily visits that have to be done

Great to see the Lesser spotted floormop, and the Dark browed dish cloth though!

Regards

Kathy and Dave

• Anonymous
    Anonymous 02/11/2010 22:12 in reply to Anonymous

Hi there

Just to say we are going to Norfolk this weekend to anyone who is interested in a meet up

We are staying at a B&B over Friday and Saturday nights at Hustanton, Norfolk (all booked up already)

So if anyone wants to met up anywhere in the Norfolk coastline for a cup of coffee or a walkabout, please let us know by this thread or a mail on my profile

Regards

Kathy and Dave