December 2011 & January 2012 Good egg post award goes to...TeeJay & Doggie

• In reply to doggie:

Congratulations to you both,well deserved!

Rachel

It's not always easy to hug a hedgehog.

But that doesn't mean you shouldn't.

• In reply to madpenguin:

Hey boys! Have logged on for the first time in weeks and two of my favourites have been made Good Eggs!!!! What do you know! Always helpful, always welcoming, always informative, often funny, always cheerful, always friendly. What more can one ask from a forum member. You both deserve your award. Well done.

They actually know what they are doing those mods!

bye for now

• In reply to doggie:

Congratulations both! Many thanks for all you two have done on this forum to help others and make us all feel welcome! I always like reading your posts - you cheer me up so often!

Jenni

God gave us two ears and one mouth for a very good reason!

• In reply to doggie:

Congratulations TJ and Alan, very well deserved, (and it's nice to know I might bump into a good egg at Rother Valley, Alan).  As for the celebrations, I'm nicely settled with a bottle of San Miguel, so Cheers!

Annie

Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.

Einstein

• In reply to appleanne:

Congratulations both of you. Well Chosen Eggs!!   I've got a Highland Park "Here's to yous."

• In reply to doggie:

It is the sort of input done by members like this that allows folk like me just to plod along on the forum and take advantage of the work they have done,as said before well deserved.

Pete

Birding is for everyone no matter how good or bad we are at it,enjoy it while you can

• In reply to doggie:

Very well deserved ... I might not post as much as I used to (I am busy boy these days - however did I find time for work ..) but I still lurk, you both make brilliant contributions to the boards, witty and serious all at the same time!

Well done again.

Ant

"IT IS SAID THAT LIFE FLASHES BEFORE YOUR EYES BEFORE YOU DIE. THAT IS TRUE, IT'S CALLED LIVING."
    Death - Terry Pratchett (The Last Continent).

• In reply to Ponty Cyclops:

Congratulations Teejay and Doggie,well deserved!  :0)

• In reply to doggie:

Ok I am a tadge on the slow side here, I have only just found this thread. so a bit belated but well done to both of you. not been here long but what I can see, this is well deserved. well done again

• In reply to doggie:

I hardly post on here these days but I do read. I am delighted to see that you both have won the Good Egg award. Very well deserved.