December 2011 & January 2012 Good egg post award goes to...TeeJay & Doggie

New Year has come and we are now into February the weather has turned and hopefully you have started to see the birds come into your gardens to feed.

As you are aware we have had a couple of months with no good egg award post, which we must apologise for.

But here we are.... Some great threads have been going on recently and some new faces have been welcomed to the community, you are all super!

December’s Good egg has to go to TeeJay for the time and effort which you put into the Forum map that has helped new and existing members find their way around the forum!

I’m sure you will join us in congratulating TeeJay a much deserved good egg.

And January’s good egg must go to Doggie for his helpful post uploading photos to the community, although the post was originally from October we felt it was useful to newbies at the start of the new year.

Some great helpful and practical posts im sure you will agree.

Thanks to everyone for your suggestions and nominations hopefully not to long till the next one!

Congratulations to you both.

RSPB Moderators

Why not check out the news from the wildlife enquiries team?

• Wow, thank you all so much for your congratulations!  I just returned from swimming which I'm only just getting back into after my enforced lay off and I find this nice surprise waiting for me.

I shall wear my badge with pride and I am thrilled to join all the other worthy Good Egg winners that have gone before me.

My congratulations to Alan (doggie) also. He has been one of the most helpful people on this forum and with a wonderful sense of humour.

Tony

My Flickr Photostream 

• Congratulations Tony & Alan,

Excellent choice & well deserved

• A big congratulations to both of you.

TJ....You put a lot of time and effort into the Forum Map, and I'm sure it's been a big help and benefit to everyone, especially the new members.

Alan...I think yours was a long time coming.You've always found the time to help anyone who's had a problem with using the forum and have helped many a person on here of that I'm sure(including me).

Well done.

Viv.

• Well done to both of you.Both having made things possible for lots of us especially I would think the new members.

• 'Bout time an' all.....

Congratulations both!

Every day a little more irate about bird of prey persecution, and I have a cat - Got a problem with that?

• Just brilliant!!!! Well done both of you.

Sarah

I've learned that I still have a lot to learn...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bramble67/

• Well done both of you,well deserved the forum needs helpful people like you,keep up the good work.

Pete

Birding is for everyone no matter how good or bad we are at it,enjoy it while you can

• I'm so pleased that you both received the award. I use the forum map a lot and the post on uploading photos makes the process clear and manageable. You both deserve the Good Egg

• Well done TeeJay and doggie!

doggie has been my mentor since i joined, very helpful! and teejay always has something interesting to post especially woodpecker related :)

Junior Humble! 

"it is not only fine feathers that make a fine bird" ~ Aesop

• Well well well !!!  now this is all very fine in presenting these two noble men with the Good Egg awards ,which I might add is well deserved for both,   BUT  what PUB are we going to choose to really get the Awards sorted ,are we going to find a pub  between Sheffield and Berkshire  OR we could all get together down at my local Guinness outlet ,all those interested for this idea please get in touch with Teejay and Doggie and convince them it is the best idea since sliced bread  hee!hee!hee! ,I think we could all do with a party to celebrate these two stalwarts on getting their awards.

Regards  Mick & Mrs Grandpaddy

Work is for those people that don't Bird-watch!!!!