Any iMac users out there?

If so do you have any issues with constantly being logged out of the Community. I never had this issue before the "Upgrade".

Are you able to load single photos using the insert file drop down method - I can't select a file as the button does not work. Again, no issue before the "Upgrade"

I'mjust trying to work out whether it is me or whether the system needs tweaking for iMac users.

• I'm not sure if I am speaking too soon but I've not been booted off for a while - at one stage the system was logging me out after every single thread I had opened .  

Choose file button not doing anything but I can drag and drop 

Edit to add I'm running Montery 12.7.4 but am due to update 

Cin J

• I'm not sure if I am speaking too soon but I've not been booted off for a while - at one stage the system was logging me out after every single thread I had opened .  

Choose file button not doing anything but I can drag and drop 

Edit to add I'm running Montery 12.7.4 but am due to update 

Thanks for that - I guess I will ag=have to live with the logging off but it seems that the single file selection is a Mac issue and is something that  can lhave the team look at.

• but I can drag and drop 

Thank goodness you can Caroline to keep us updated on that wonderful pair of hounds Blush

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

• Thanks for that - I guess I will ag=have to live with the logging off but it seems that the single file selection is a Mac issue and is something that  can lhave the team look at.

Do hope something can be done to make posting of your great pics straightforward  and without getting continually logged off, onky happens to me occasionally but it's annoying!

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

• Just done the latest update and safari has been updated too. Touch wood, so far I have not been logged out torn any of today's sessions. 

• I have just done the latest updates and touch wood I have not been logged out in any of today's sessions - so if I'm down to occasional random logouts its not so bad and certainly not as bad as it was. 

As far as picture uploading goes, I generally use drag and drop anyway though I do wish that they would fix the file ordering. That said I would be happy for them to leave that and get on with reorganising the Community and separating the Osprey/Livecam stuff from the regular day to day threads. That's what really spoils the Forums at the moment. Yes there are lots of people who watch all of those threads all day long and probably rarely look at any others, but I'm sure there are a lot of people that look at the other stuff and only dip into the Osprey stuff now and again. 

But things are picking up again as far as usefulness goes. 

• Bobs_Retired said:

Just done the latest update and safari has been updated too. Touch wood, so far I have not been logged out torn any of today's sessions. 

Fingers crossed for you Bob, and any others out there.