Community issues - a couple of questions.

I'm interested in whether other members are suffering the same issue as myself and am trying to work out whether the issues are random, just me or computer specific.

I use a 2021 iMac running OS Monterey.

Problem 1. Inspire of clearing history and cache several times I still get logged out so regularly that it's becoming a bore, so much so that I don't "like" as much as I should because I have to keep logging in several times in a session. I sense that this probably is not system specific, but would be interested to hear who else regularly gets logged out during a session.

Problem 2: Picture loading - I am unable to load pictures by selecting the from my hard drive - nothing happens when I click on the select file button. That isn't really such a problem as I generally have several pictures to upload at a time so find the drag and drop more useful - though it does occasionally fail to upload and always uploads the files in reverse order. Does anyone using an iMac have similar issues with file uploading of single images or, equally importantly, does anyone with an iMac have no problems uploading single files. 

Over to you all for any comments, though I would rather restrict this to iMacs and  perhaps Apple laptops rather than iPads.

• As requested, I'm using both Windows and Linux OS, as well as occasional iPad etc. No issues with logging off, other than when I do so myself each time. (I never leave myself logged in)

• I too find the issues very random, and whichever browser, or computer I use is just as random.

The browsers I use:

• Chrome
    • Firefox
    • Edge

I have always found mobile devices impossible to use, even on the old software, so I don't think I can put the blame on the new software.

As for staying logged in, I have no problem, and as already said, I log out once I've got uptodate.

Drag and drop is hit and miss, however, uploading using the uploader seems very stable on all three aforementioned browsers. But that's where the stability stops.

I have tried to link issues with browsers and operating systems using a table, centred around my desktop and laptop, but it stumbled in the first week. W10 (desktop) or  W11 (laptop) made no difference, just as the browsers didn't.

I hope that helps a little.

• Yes thanks - though I'm desperate to hear something from an iMac user - to see if they have the same problems particularly with the individual image uploader.

In this one session this evening I have been logged out every time I have moved from one thread to another - its becoming a real pain and I'm not "liking" nearly half as much as I used too

• Bobs_Retired said:

Yes thanks - though I'm desperate to hear something from an iMac user - to see if they have the same problems particularly with the individual image uploader.

In this one session this evening I have been logged out every time I have moved from one thread to another - its becoming a real pain and I'm not "liking" nearly half as much as I used too

I wonder if adding or using 'iMac' in the title will bring any iMac users to share their experiences.

I know what you mean about the pleasure being taken away due to tech issues.

• Excelent idea and now done.