Pigeon nest in an awkward place

Hi all,I need a bit of advice on what to do about a pigeon nest that I've found 

I work at an agricultural machinery dealership and we have a combine harvester in the yard that needs to be moved (sadly this is unavoidable) but I've discovered a nest on top of the engine

What's the best thing I can do leave them be and hope for the best or try and relocate it 

There appears to still be an adult tending to the nest,any advice gratefully received 

• Sorry no one has replied , I have just to bump you back to the top so someone with more knowledge than may could offer you some advice...hopefully

(Pardon the Scottish Accent)

• You're going to love me - it's against the law to knowingly disturb an active nest, whatever the species. Thank you for caring enough about this family to ask the question.

Our herring gulls are red listed birds.  Think about that the next time you hear some flaming idiot calling for a cull of them.

• Thank you for your replies,We are trying to leave them in peace as nobody has any desire to disturb them,so with that in mind anybody have an educated guess as to how long before they leave the nest
  • I have sent a message to someone who may know what stage the're at from your pic ... good to hear that they won't be disturbed!

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

• They are Wood Pigeons. They look to be about a week to ten days from fledging. Can they be left alone for another week (at least)? As has been previously noted, it is a contravention of the Wildlife & Countryside Act 1981 to disturb the nest. Once they have departed the nest, they (the young) will not return. The machinery can then be moved.
    Hope this helps all concerned, especially those two Woodies.

Unicum arbustum haud alit duos erithacos

(One bush does not shelter two Robins)

Zenodotus (3rd Century B.C.)

• Many thanks for your input MC ... I would just like to add that these youngsters are entirely dependent on the Mother's 'crop milk' & cannot be reared in any other way until fledged, also the species is particularly susceptible to stress!

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr