Kingston College Peregrines 2019/2020

• In reply to Gardenbirder:

Still 3 this morning

• Peregrine is sitting on the eggs, I presume it is the Mrs, but I could easily be wrong.

Kind regards, 

Ann

• Bird sitting on the egg (are there more?).
    Paul, hope you are well but busy, not ill.

Kind regards, 

Ann

• They have stopped at three eggs. I'm well, thank you for asking. I have been keeping busy in the garden each morning and early afternoon. After lunch I tidy up indoors and check the Peregrines on YouTube. I have plenty of things to keep me busy, the hall, stairs and upstairs landing need painting. I'll save that for a colder or wetter day. In the meantime I have Quo to keep me company. We spend a couple of hours together each day leading up to dusk. She invariably finds somewhere on my shoulder or chest that takes her fancy and after some fidgeting and grooming my beard, she settles down and goes to sleep. I usually leave her to doze for about an hour and then put her back in her dog cage. She has started to make short flights, but they are all backwards and then she spins around before landing. I just have to make sure she doesn't injure herself.

Unicum arbustum haud alit duos erithacos

(One bush does not shelter two Robins)

Zenodotus (3rd Century B.C.)

• Pleased to hear you're OK MC & that Quo is happy during her rehab ... know that her disease is nothing to laugh at but your description of her movements was amusing ... glad you are keeping her safe!

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

• This is our 'Stay safe everyone' pic

Unicum arbustum haud alit duos erithacos

(One bush does not shelter two Robins)

Zenodotus (3rd Century B.C.)

• Lovely image!

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

• Who's a handsom boy then, the pigeon that is! lol. Only joking MC. The fellow is looking good, despite his problems.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• Glad to hear you are well, Paul, we are, too--today at least! Hope you, we and all on this forum make it to the other side of this nasty virus!

Edit: Lovely pic of you and Quo.  Good that you are  busy gardening.  Mr GB has been planting veg seeds and fruit bushes, bought before garden centres closed.  We are looking forward to fresh fruit and veg in the summer.

Kind regards, 

Ann

• In reply to Gardenbirder:

Just upping thread

This morning, and I love to hear Pauls pidgies cooing above the scrape