(C) Sheffield University Peregrines 2019 (All pics/vids posted here with their kind permission)

• I think looking at those tweets there are sub species of Peregrines, they mention an Arctic Peregrine that migrates.
    So the ones we have may be different to those in America and other continents same as the Ospreys are different here too.

My Flickr photos

• Oh Dear Hope everyone and the Perries are safe.
    www.bbc.co.uk/.../uk-england-50333233

• The Perries should be OK Kate not sure about the humans though, it's just been on twitter the river has breached at meadowhall, when it did the same in 2007 it went into the shopping centre, we were asked to go and help clear up and had to wear full hazard suits it was that bad.
    Our train station in the middle of the village is closed due to flooding, it's causing chaos all over.

My Flickr photos

• Just been reading the news D, horrendous, take care & stay safe!

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

• I'm safe enough Wendy house is on top of a hill so no chance of flooding but there's some flooding videos on a local Facebook page that doesn't look good, think it's due to stop around midnight, it's been heavy all day.

My Flickr photos

• Good news D, can see the awful band of heavy rain on net.weather radar!

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

• Here in the South its been an horrendous past few Months, the ground is so saturated, that even small amounts of Rain causes more distress.Like you Alan we are on high ground,but last weekend winds created havoc,so increased maintenance Grr !!

• In reply to Alan.:

Just read about your flooding troubles Alan. I hope now, two days later the situation is under control (?).
  • In reply to Mart 1:

Yay! Mr /Mrs... first I have seen for many days. Mrs ?

EDIT ( Tweet under box cam)

• In reply to Mart 1:

Mart 1 said:
    Just read about your flooding troubles Alan. I hope now, two days later the situation is under control (?).

Hi Mart thankfully where we are we didn't get it as bad as Sheffield and Doncaster, a mate who has a house at the side of my patch has been flooded out in the old part of his house but the new part and dog kennels he has have escaped the worse, the worst I have it is on the footpaths around my patch, so it hasn't been a problem.

My Flickr photos