Nice to see the RED KITE in south Milton Keynes

Hi to everyone

I have recently joined the RSPB and have set up quite a few feeders in my garden and enjoy practicing my photography (keen amateur) and I generally have my camera set up on a tripod pointing at the feeders while I do some work on the pc so excuse the photo as I was a little over exited when I saw a red kite in the sky outside its not easy grabbing a camera on a heavy tripod change the setting try and bend it up at the sky and take a photo I have normally only seen these birds when I was working in the Chilterns (I do not know if they are popular around here) I would have taken it off the tripod but that takes time as its not on a quick release and I did not want to miss the shot or 2 so i thought I just had to share this then may be I can find out if we can expect to see some more of them in the near future i am near farmers fields close to the Milton Keynes to Leighton Buzzard by pass road if that helps I call south Milton Keynes

I have put the 1st pic in to show how far away he was the others are just cropped

Thank you in advance for looking

Rodney

Rodney Lewis

My Photos