More difficulty uploading :(

Just tried to upload a video link and couple of photos and this ended up in my inbox.  !!        I give up.  LOL.  

An issue was identified with your forum thread, Visit to Leighton Moss rspb, in All creatures....: The forum thread was determined to be SPAM.

Please help us keep the community content safe and enjoyable for everyone. If you feel your content shouldn't be removed from the site, please let us know. You can use this form to appeal the finding before 17 Mar 2024 2:09 PM, and we'll promptly review it.

Regards, Hazel 

• I'm wondering if this message has something to do with the fact that you pasted two YouTube links into your post. Security software will scan posts, mainly to try and spot any malicious comments or spam carrying links. Many organisations disallow such video links due to them possibly containing spam. The last company I worked for would quarantine any email that contained a web link. We had to phone up IT support to have it released.

The preferred method for posting YouTube videos in the RSPB forums is to use Inert Image/Video/File. I've put your link into one thus.  Note, your video is marked as private on your YouTube account. You need to log on to YouTube and make the Video either 'Public to those who have this link' (I use this option) or public to all.

I really, really, really hate the YouTube user interface. I always struggle to find where in the blasted thing I upload videos. I then puzzle a bit over all the options I am given, and then select ones I think wont cause too much damage.

90% luck, 5% field craft, 5% camera skills.

• I regularly insert video links in my posts Angus but have never received such a communication as Hazy did!

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr