In My Garden 2023

Another year been gone went!!! 

Last years here

https://community.rspb.org.uk/wildlife/f/all-creatures/278719/in-my-garden-2022

I wonder what exciting wildlife shall show up in the garden this year

So to kick off 2023 in my garden  a couple of wee cuties from this morning (a cold and Frosty one)

(Pardon the Scottish Accent)

• It’s been very cloudy here today but seeing a birds perched next to flowers or in or on flowers on trees in the garden in Hucclecote made me feell spring,y  and when the sky was nice and sunny and clear blue And I saw 5 Buzzards this week. hopefully I don’t ride the thermals aswell next when it’s nice and sunny again now it’s Spring.  Exspeacially during summer. I hope you find the link helpful 

• Thanks Zo for the link much appreciated ;-)

• We will never tire from too many photos. A busy garden with birds and beasties. Glad to see the wee moosie got some leftovers and a lovely Foxy to end with, looks like the new one? Thanks for sharing.
    Looks like we are in for a week of snow and quite heavy, oh dear batten down the hatches. Better get out and do some things today before it arrives and make sure there is enough food for our feathered friends, I did get a new sack of seed and peanuts this week, need to order more fat balls, RSPB has an offer on just now, so that should last a while!!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• Aw thanks CL..am absolutely delighted i still have mice...foxy is one of last years young not as beautiful as her mum though ;-)

It's bitterly cold out the now however sitting in Sparrowhawk hide with the doors open the now and its so toastie...step outside and it's baltic lol

Good luck with your odds and sods before the white stuff arrives again!

A think we are gonna head to Moffat for a wee stoat about ;-)

• Enjoy Hugging

• So only a wee dusting of snow so far here bitterly cold but some glorious sunshine

An ice bath anyone

I don't think the starling would recommend it lol

Sunbathing 

Ringo ;-)

Song thrush back in the garden...hopefully get youngsters this year again

Singing its wee heart out in the vid below ;-)

https://youtu.be/d2XszfgBWMA

Wee jenny put in an appearance 

That's plenty much for now ...hope you all enjoyed...garden has been really busy!!! ;-)

• Beautiful photos - thank you for sharing!
  • Glad you only had a wee dusting, we had an awful fall, the heaviest since many year and severe frosts. Took me 20 minutes to brush, scrape and de-ice the car yesterday. Normally have my car in the garage in bad weather but have our old suite and bed waiting to go to the tip. Will get some photos up on my thread.

Anyway back to your birdies, good they have come a visiting. Love Ringo in the sunshine and the Squirrel looking like butter would not melt!

• Thanks Kevin ...always a pleasure...although am struggling to keep the number of photos to a minimum;-)