Fox killer

My Mum and Step-Dad feed a Family of Foxes in their back Garden and the neighbour takes pride in shooting Foxes.

Last year his wife admitted he had the corpses of 3 Foxes he'd murdered in their bin and that he wouldn't hesitate to kill Kits (baby Foxes)!

The Foxes have made their Den under his shed in their back Garden.

My Mum had just fed the Foxes and the Matriarch (who had two generations of Foxes)) headed back to the den to feed her and her Daughters litter of Kits and was shot in the stomach by the neighbour. The Beloved Mother managed to climb back over the fence into my Mum's Garden where my Mum and Step-Dad had watch her die.

My Mum and Step-Dad are going away for two weeks and are terrified he will murder the remaining Family while they are unable to Protect them.

Can an animal Charity come and move them somewhere Safe? What can be done? Please help. 

Thank you 

• I don’t know where you are like if your in thd North of England or thd east, west or Soith West or South East but you could try to find one in your area or you could let us know where you are and we could try to find one that’s in that area for you but in the meantime I have found these links  so I hope it is helpful.
    these 2 links can help you find one wherever  you are Based in the UK 

https://www.bwrc.org.uk 

https://www.bwrc.org.uk/rehabilitators/?ls&species=mammals

This is another one 

that might be helpful. 

foxproject.org.uk/.../

https://foxproject.org.uk/contact-us/

The website has other numbers aswell

• Do you have any updates on the fox?
  • I think the best course of action is to get a shotgun and go round and shoot him! Problem solved. I don't kill anything, I believe every creature has it's right to life .... apart from him .. Angry

• If we are talking about people walking aound with shotguns we are maybe on the wrong forum. I did post a reply when it was first posted but deleted it because this read more like a wind up

Pete

Birding is for everyone no matter how good or bad we are at it,enjoy it while you can

• If this is for real then surely original poster would have the sense to report it to the Police?

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

• That was my suggestion in the post that I deleted Wendy I now feel it is someone playing silly beggars

Pete

Birding is for everyone no matter how good or bad we are at it,enjoy it while you can

• The Poster said My Mum and Step-Dad feed a Family of Foxes in their back Garden and the neighbour takes pride in shooting Foxes.

Last year his wife admitted he had the corpses of 3 Foxes he'd murdered in their bin and that he wouldn't hesitate to kill Kits (baby Foxes)!

The Foxes have made their Den under his shed in their back Garden.

My Mum had just fed the Foxes and the Matriarch (who had two generations of Foxes)) headed back to the den to feed her and her Daughters litter of Kits and was shot in the stomach by the neighbour. The Beloved Mother managed to climb back over the fence into my Mum's Garden where my Mum and Step-Dad had watch her die.

My Mum and Step-Dad are going away for two weeks and are terrified he will murder the remaining Family while they are unable to Protect them.

Can an animal Charity come and move them somewhere Safe? What can be done? Please help.

If the Poster is said there Mum and step dad are going away in 2 weeks and are worried the next door neighbour will shoot the rest of the foxes while they are away and asked weather a animal Charity could come and move them somewhere safe while there parents are gone then I think they are being honest

• Zo I think one or two of us are maybe reading it a bit diffently, if you are right the poster needs to be informing the police not an open forum. I have had some limited experience with gun laws and if this is true several laws will be broken and thematter could be serious

Pete

• Do you think a Wildlife officer would deal with sort of case or Would it just be the Police?

• If it was me I would talk it over with the Wildlife Officer as I know our local one but I think any police officer would be interested when firearms are mentioned. I might be making a fuss about nothing but better to be safe than sorry.

Pete