Fox killer

My Mum and Step-Dad feed a Family of Foxes in their back Garden and the neighbour takes pride in shooting Foxes.

Last year his wife admitted he had the corpses of 3 Foxes he'd murdered in their bin and that he wouldn't hesitate to kill Kits (baby Foxes)!

The Foxes have made their Den under his shed in their back Garden.

My Mum had just fed the Foxes and the Matriarch (who had two generations of Foxes)) headed back to the den to feed her and her Daughters litter of Kits and was shot in the stomach by the neighbour. The Beloved Mother managed to climb back over the fence into my Mum's Garden where my Mum and Step-Dad had watch her die.

My Mum and Step-Dad are going away for two weeks and are terrified he will murder the remaining Family while they are unable to Protect them.

Can an animal Charity come and move them somewhere Safe? What can be done? Please help. 

Thank you 

Parents
  • The Poster said My Mum and Step-Dad feed a Family of Foxes in their back Garden and the neighbour takes pride in shooting Foxes.

Last year his wife admitted he had the corpses of 3 Foxes he'd murdered in their bin and that he wouldn't hesitate to kill Kits (baby Foxes)!

My Mum had just fed the Foxes and the Matriarch (who had two generations of Foxes)) headed back to the den to feed her and her Daughters litter of Kits and was shot in the stomach by the neighbour. The Beloved Mother managed to climb back over the fence into my Mum's Garden where my Mum and Step-Dad had watch her die.

My Mum and Step-Dad are going away for two weeks and are terrified he will murder the remaining Family while they are unable to Protect them.

Can an animal Charity come and move them somewhere Safe? What can be done? Please help.

If the Poster is said there Mum and step dad are going away in 2 weeks and are worried the next door neighbour will shoot the rest of the foxes while they are away and asked weather a animal Charity could come and move them somewhere safe while there parents are gone then I think they are being honest

• The Poster said My Mum and Step-Dad feed a Family of Foxes in their back Garden and the neighbour takes pride in shooting Foxes.

If the Poster is said there Mum and step dad are going away in 2 weeks and are worried the next door neighbour will shoot the rest of the foxes while they are away and asked weather a animal Charity could come and move them somewhere safe while there parents are gone then I think they are being honest

Children
No Data