Fantastic Mrs Fox

• Just catching up briefly again and glad I didn't miss this post. Stunning photos of the fox Linda, what a beauty she is and bet she was glad of the food treats, especially if she has young to tend to,

Regards, Hazel 

"Each kindness shown to birds or men is sure to flutter back again" 

• In reply to HAZY:

Thanks Hazel great to see you back....Hope all has gone well with the Ops ;-)

(Pardon the Scottish Accent)

• In reply to Linda257:

Linda257 said:
    Hope all has gone well with the Ops

Thanks Linda,   getting there now thankfully but wouldn't like to relive the past couple of months again !!    Onwards and upwards and looking forward to a better 2nd half of the year

Hope lady fox is returning regularly,  she's a real beauty and looks very comfortable visiting your garden for the treats.    They are lovely animals.

Regards, Hazel 

• In reply to HAZY:

That's good to hear Hazel...looking forward to seeing and hearing all about your future outings ;-)

I can't get rid of Mrs Fox...she's there on and off from 7.30pm until dark and she's there from 5am looking for breakfast.

Her eyes looked bad yesterday with discharge

But she looked better today

• Think mrs fox needs some of my eye drops. !! hopefully she'll be fine especially with the food assistance you are giving her. She's a beautiful animal and a thrill to see so thanks for sharing all your lovely photos.

Regards, Hazel 

• What a cracking set Linda, a beauty. How far away were you? Inside or out?

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• In reply to HAZY:

Haha...a think all the rain has flushed out her eye problem Hazel...she's grand and greedy...a just can't stop taking pics of her ;-)

• In reply to Catlady:

Thanks CL.. she allows me out with her but no closer than about 10ft...if a come in the gate and she's lying on the lawn waiting she isn't alarmed by me ...more releaved  she knows she's gonna get fed buts she's here from about 7.30 now!!

• She's with her 2 cleaner uppers in the short vid

https://youtu.be/gYJkj7foEAE

• She is a stunner, love the video too Linda.

Lot to learn